Come and have a go yourself at our Seaglass Sessions in either a studio in Mawnan Smith or Falmouth. We can take groups of 4 and you take home a piece of jewellery to treasure.
The workshop is designed for you to make a seaglass ring or necklace. If you would like to make a bangle then you can add the Bangle Supplement to your order. This covers the extra silver costs involved but you can still attend with others making rings or necklaces.
Vouchers can be bought as gifts too, just chose the option from the drop-down menu. If you would like a physical voucher posted to you to give as a gift with a unique booking code, please add this in the comments. The lucky recipient can then choose a date to suit them or book directly through the contact page. Sessions must be used within 12 months of purchase. The dates on existing vouchers have been extended due to closing for Covid.
Please note that the price of workshops will be increasing from January 1st due to increased silver and other costs. Vouchers can still be bought before this date to be used within 12 months.
New procedures have been put in place to keep everyone safe in the studio and details will be emailed to you on booking. There are a few points to be aware of before booking, based on Government advice and response to customer feedback:
- You can currently only attend if you live in a Tier 1 area. If you are visiting from another tier area then you will need to re-schedule your date.
- Please do not book or attend if you have had any new Covid symptoms in the last 2 weeks.
- If you are told to self-isolate following Track and Trace, your date can be re-booked but please let me know as soon as possible.
- Your contact details will need to be held for 21 days for Track and Trace purposes.
- Please do not book if you know that you will have travelled on a plane in the 14 days prior to the workshop or a Tier 3 area.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser and wear a face shield throughout the workshop (these will be supplied).