Come and have a go yourself at our Seaglass Sessions in either a studio in Mawnan Smith or Falmouth. We can take groups of 4 and you take home a piece of jewellery to treasure.
The workshop is designed for you to make a seaglass ring or necklace. If you would like to make a bangle then you can add the Bangle Supplement to your order. This covers the extra silver costs involved but you can still attend with others making rings or necklaces.
Vouchers can be bought as gifts too, just chose the option from the drop-down menu. If you would like a physical voucher posted to you to give as a gift with a unique booking code, please add this in the comments at checkout. The lucky recipient can then choose a date to suit them or book directly through the contact page. Sessions must be used within 12 months of purchase. The dates on existing vouchers have been extended due to closing for Covid.
If you would like to book a date at the Inspire Makers studio please follow this link.
Please note that this is a one-day experience workshop and not a business start-up course.
Procedures have been put in place to keep everyone safe in the studios and details will be emailed to you on booking. There are a few points to be aware of before booking, based on Government advice and response to customer feedback:
- Dates have been booked at the studios based on the Governments current time-line which may change.
- Please do not book or attend if you have had any new Covid symptoms in the last 2 weeks.
- If you are told to self-isolate following Track and Trace, your date can be re-booked but please let me know as soon as possible.
- Your contact details will need to be held for 21 days for Track and Trace purposes.
- Please do not book if you know that you will have travelled on a plane in the 14 days prior to the workshop.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser and wear a face shield throughout the workshop (these will be supplied), even if you have received the jab.