Come and have a go at making your own set of silver stacking rings. Workshops run in either a studio in Falmouth or Mawnan Smith. We can take groups of 4 and you take home 3 pieces of jewellery to treasure and show off to your friends and family.
During the workshop you will be taught how to size ring bands; saw, file and solder; shape your rings and finally add texture. Your rings will then be polished whist you enjoy a drink. There will be a range of silver wires to choose from including beaded wire. The widest band you can make in this session will be 2.3mm wide due to the complexity and time.
If you would like to make the rings for someone else, you will need to know their ring size before you arrive.
What is included in the price?
Refreshments will be provided and all of the silver, materials and tuition is included.
(If you cannot drink cows milk please let me know before.)
Due to the current climate and easing of lock-down, workshops are able to begin again. New procedures have been put in place to keep everyone safe in the studio and details will be emailed to you on booking. There are a few points to be aware of before booking, based on Government advice and response to customer feedback:
- Please do not book or attend if you have had any new Covid symptoms in the last 2 weeks.
- If you are told to self-isolate following Track and Trace, your date can be re-booked but please let me know as soon as possible.
- Your contact details will need to be held for 21 days for Track and Trace purposes.
- Please do not book if you know that you will have travelled on a plane in the 14 days prior to the workshop.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser and wear a face shield throughout the workshop (these will be supplied).
**This workshop will run with a minimum of 2 people. If you have purchased a date and there are no other bookings you will be contacted and offered another date or refund.